JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Information Security Analyst
Trintech | Information Technology | Addison, TX
- Familiar with information security preparedness, policies, practices, and identifying and mitigating information security risks to applications, systems, infrastructure, and data.
- Familiar with information security policies and procedures by administering, and monitoring security reports;
- Familiar with cloud computing – risks and benefits of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS environments.
- Familiar with web application firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, encryption, and endpoint protection
- Participate in department self-audit, internal audit, external audit reviews, and risk assessments for the department and for end user departments. Be familiar with SOC1/SOC2, GDPR and ISO27001 requirements.
- Participate in IT security assessment of supplier (3rd party vendors and cloud services) and develop recommendations to improve security and mitigate security risks.
- Assist with security awareness training program
- Participates in information risk management services including risk assessments for new and existing Information Technology (IT) automation products and projects
- Assist with analysis of security breaches to determine root cause
- Review vulnerability and penetration scans and assist with remediation plans.
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry work experience encompassing project management, information security, risk management and compliance.
- Industry recognized certifications within the domain of information security, information technology and project management (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CISM, CISA, PMP, etc.) considered a plus and recognized as an indication of work experience.
- Working knowledge applying risk management frameworks such as NIST and ISO27001
- Intermediate knowledge of risk management policies, initiatives, and procedures
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals, and information security policies and procedures
- Experience working with internal and external auditors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to convey technical and security related issues to business audience