JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sovos Compliance | Product Development | Wilmington, MA
Are you looking to take on more leadership and technical direction on software projects? Would you like to lead a team on our next generation software platform, while contributing to project scope, Java frameworks, and successful Agile programming?
The Team You’ll Impact
Our Product Development teams consist of a healthy balance of junior developers and senior engineers. As a Technical Lead, you will provide technical leadership and design principles to coach and to mentor the team on our coding standards.
The Work You’ll Do
As a Technical Lead, you will utilize your expertise with Java and multiple frameworks to lead and define project scopes that help our team build our next generation software platform.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Project Management, Quality Assurance to understand business requirements from our clients
- Define the scope of our Agile development projects
- Lead code reviews and provide overall mentorship to our junior developers
- Contribute to the overall architecture of our platform and utilize Docker for successful deployments, while also remaining a hands-on Java developer.
Taking this leadership role on the team will give you the chance to significantly impact the direction of our software platform, while also impacting the careers of our junior team.
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in Java development with relevant, modern framework experience
- Oracle database expertise
- Demonstrate SaaS development lifecycle expertise
- Willingness to lead and mentor a product development team
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
- In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
- Enrich your technical leadership capabilities
- Expand your influence on software architecture and product vision
- Opportunity to potentially manage a team.
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional – and as a person – through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- CLOUD Rotation Program
- The IDEA Mentor Program
- LEADS and IMPACT
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Progressive Wellness Program
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Flexible Time Off
- And More!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled