Regional Manager, Education
TIBCO | 52000 Education - Global | Palo Alto, CA
Job Summary: TIBCO Education is a global business that focusses on developing, selling and delivering world class education and certifications to TIBCO customers and partners about TIBCO products and solutions.
Regional Manager, Education – Americas manages the education P&L for Americas region of Global TIBCO Education. Performance is measured by bookings, revenue and margin goals. This person works closely and positions and sells education internally to Product sales teams as well as Services sales teams. Also, this person will have to position and sell education directly to customers and partners. In addition to the primary sales responsibilities, the person would be responsible for providing input into content development strategy for sales trends and develop pricing and marketing strategy for education products.
Focus: Business Development: Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities. Negotiate business contracts and costs with customers. Provide client consultations about education products and solutions. Develop business proposals and make product presentations for clients. Build positive and productive relationships with clients. Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines. Develop account strategies to meet monthly revenue target. Develop account budgets and timelines. Assess potential business risks and develop mitigation plans. Develop new business opportunities with potential and existing clients to achieve revenue goals. Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction. Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accountable for Education P&L for TIBCO Education business in Americas
- Sell Education course, programs and solutions to customers and partners
- Promote and market training to maximize revenue
- Help optimize utilization for the team of instructors across the region, which includes work allocation, staff training, problem resolution, evaluates performance and motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Provide input to education content development about new courses and solutions as well as updates to existing courses based on customer and market requirements
- Participate in managerial meetings to provide updates
- Enforces training policies that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of training staff
- Prepare schedules, reports, forecast and other reporting activities
- Develop local policies and practices for training in consideration with company direction and policies
- Work with in-house subject matter experts (SMEs) to deploy training programs
- Work with other leadership and corporate leadership to develop new courses to meet market demand, to ensure that content and delivery mechanisms are aligned with the needs of the region, plan and implement new innovative ideas to improve the training business
- Review monthly/quarterly financial reports and invoices to ensure revenue is recognized