South EMEA Marketing Specialist
Ping Identity | Marketing (7100) | London, England
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity, the Identity Security Company, is looking for a South EMEA Marketing Specialist to join its EMEA Marketing team. Based in either our Paris or London office, you will report to the Head of EMEA Marketing and support the South EMEA Sales team. Your primary responsibility will be to recommend, design and implement the marketing plan for the South EMEA region, primarily France, Spain and Italy, to generate awareness and pipeline across the region. You would be responsible for the continual assessment of the EMEA South market and evolving customer needs, and mapping of the most appropriate marketing strategies and tactics.
If you are a highly creative self-starter that’s passionate about building brand awareness and generating demand, enjoy working closely with Sales, and are fluent in both english and french, then this may be the ideal job for you.
- Work closely with the South EMEA sales team to develop the South EMEA marketing plan that will support the sales goals.
- Work with the EMEA and US marketing teams to ensure campaigns are fit for the region.
- Oversee digital campaign tactics, such as display, paid social, content syndication and PPC/paid search.
- Manage events and webinars (logistics and coordination), plus all pre-, during and post-event promotions.
- Manage our PR agency in France to drive successful press coverage.
- Work with partners on activities and materials, such as joint events and webinars and co-branded collateral.
- Review french translated content produced by our localisation agency, including campaign assets and content for the French website.
- Write french content including blogs and emails.
- Plan, report on and manage the budget.
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Fluent in french and english language.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to undertake some travel across Europe.
- Experience of running marketing events.
- PR experience.
- Digital marketing experience
- Partner marketing experience.