MBuy Marketing Coordinator
Mediaocean | MBuy | Chicago, IL
MBuy, a division of Mediaocean, is the leading media planning and buying applied-technology service company. MBuy combines everychannel media expertise and the best advertising technology in the industry – providing advertisers with superior media buying and planning services that reach and engage the right audience, in the right channels. Clients trust MBuy to deliver high performance campaigns that meet their advertising and business objectives.
What You Will Do:
As the Marketing Coordinator for MBuy, you will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of MBuy. Working closely with Operations and Sales, you will be charged with crafting the marketing strategy and messaging for MBuy, and executing innovative programs that drive demand and delight our customers. You will be the expert in understanding our buyers, how they buy, and our chief advocate. Your day-to-day will focus on utilizing your creative energy and analytical skills to develop campaigns (in Marketo and Salesforce) that will acquire, nurture and close new business and renewals.
- Work with the wider sales and marketing team to gather persona data, and develop a marketing strategy that drives demand.
- Create content that attracts a qualified audience to the MBuy website - including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Write copy for the website, promo pages, promo emails, landing pages, etc.
- Manage and execute MBuy’s social media profile and PR presence.
- Plan and execute logistics for trade show, proprietary, and digital events (webinars) that drive demand and nurture leads.
- Build and maintain sales materials that articulate the benefits of our products to our customer base, including sales presentations, pitch decks, one sheets, FAQ’s, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to attract and nurture leads through the funnel to ensure all MBuy marketing contribution goals are met.
- Submit and manage an annual budget.
- Project manage and coordinate workflow and requests between the MBuy team and marketing.
- 2+ years experience - Brand, Agency, or Ad-tech background preferred
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketo is a plus, but we have education programs for each platform and are willing to train
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Fast paced work environment and can work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Event planning and coordination a plus