Business Data Analyst - Strategy & Operations
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | King of Prussia, PA
The Value Creation Analyst will work with cross functional teams to steers company-wide transformation of go-to-market strategy by driving key initiatives. This position will play a key role in the successful achievement of RDC’s go-to-market and overall profit improvement objectives. This position will be responsible for analyzing various aspects of value creation and realization including data mining, dashboard creation and presentation to executive leadership on key operational metrics and insights associated with strategic, profit improvement initiatives in support of go-to-market decisions.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Analytics & Modeling:
- Provide analytical support, including data gathering, preparation and reporting.
- Analyze business or financial data by identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Process information, including compiling, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing and/or verifying information or data.
- Identify objects, actions, and events by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Collaborate with key business owners and cross functional teams (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Finance, Ops, and Product) in design and implementation of reporting dashboards that focus on progress of strategic operating metrics.
- Estimate the quantifiable characteristics of products, events, or information; estimating sizes and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholders to monitor progress toward company profit improvement goals, provide metric insight and track action plans.
- Perform financial analyses utilizing models which quantify the impact of various business case scenarios to key financial performance metrics including ROI, ROIC and IRR which will be used to support key business and investment decisions.
- Perform financial analyses utilizing models which quantify the impact of various business case scenarios to key financial performance metrics including cash flow, ROI, ROIC and IRR which will be used to support key business and investment decisions.
- Interpret the meaning of information for others by translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Support annual strategic planning and budgeting processes as needed to ensure key value creation objectives are represented.
- Conduct, perform, report, and present special financial and statistical studies as directed in coordination with other departments.
- Presents analysis in a logical, credible, and thorough manner.
- Build presentation-ready deliverables and work product that are structured in accordance with best-in-class consulting standards
- Develops fact-based conclusions that are supported by evidence and data
Project / Workstream Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of consulting, financial services, or software experience
- Prior work experience that illustrates a combination of strategy and operational/implementation
- Interest in software, technology, and data
- Intellectual curiosity
- Mastery of written and verbal English communication skill
- Proficient Microsoft Office product
- Analytical Thinking – the job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Attention to Detail – the job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Achievement/Effort – the job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Independence – the job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence – the job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) screening solutions provider. We integrate the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database into an agile software as a solution (SaaS) technology platform that protects our global clients from regulatory risks. Our clients in include major globally recognized financial institutions, FINTECH company’s, and multi-national corporations.
Our technology solutions play an important role in the battle to make the world a better, safer place to be, by keeping criminal money out of the financial system. Criminals are always looking for ways to convert their illegal gains into legitimate income supporting a host criminal activity, from drug cartels and human traffickers to terrorist financing.
Work with RDC and make the world a better, safer place!
What Get In Return
RDC’s comprehensive benefits begin on day one! Benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance through UHC
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Employer paid insurance and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Accounts
- 18 PTO days
- 9 paid holidays
- Employee discount programs
- Casual, laid back work environment
- Free pizza Tuesdays