Social Media Specialist
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | King of Prussia, PA
Our PR and Social Media Specialist will play the important role in public relations and social media by developing social media strategies across multiple channels and executing a strong PR and social presence to further engage our existing users and introduce new users to RDC solutions.
Your role is to execute on the vision and strategy for RDC on social media by developing social media strategies, conceptualizing and overseeing the creation of original content as well as analyzing and reporting on campaign results.
- Refine social media strategy
- Execute and manage platform-specific social media strategies that increase web traffic and build brand affinity with relevant audiences
- Create and publish blogs and social content from corporate and exec handles, or content for specific networks to communicate the RDC brand, and messaging
- Research and analyze audience behavior to optimize content and posting strategies
- Employ social listening to gather valuable customer insights and build relevant communication strategies
- Create and manage an editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Report on ROI and campaign results
- Collaborate with other teams for impactful results on cross-functional campaigns
- Suggest new ways to engage existing and prospective followers through social media
- Oversee creation of and / or develop original, platform-optimized content
- Develop social media strategies that support the full purchase funnel by tracking and analyzing site behavior
- Increase social media usage among company employees
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a well-defined PR plan with goals, metrics and review cycles
- Find, connect, and nurture relationships, with influential media outlets, journalists, and others – with the goal of having them advocate our brand and advance our story across all channels
- Collaborate with prominent members of the Company, including Executives, Product Development, Product Marketing and external Channel Partner Marketing teams to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns
- Submit for inclusion in targeted publications for coverage, byline articles, awards, reviews and thought leadership exposure
- Utilize CRM to track communications with media
- Work with Analyst Relations Manager to maximize industry influencers opportunities
- Serve as the primary liaison with external public relations firm.
Marketing Team Support Responsibilities:
- Support other Marketing team efforts and activities as requested.Activates may include but are not limited to event planning & coordination, design teams for on-site collateral,
- BA/BS degree or equivalent B2B working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Highly skilled communicator
- Excellent writing skills
- Great networking skills (in person/phone and online)
- Experience working managing or with external PR and digital design agencies
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media
- Prior work experience at a successful B2B SaaS company
- Working with online groups or other solutions that have leveraged content to build their business
- Comfort with data and research, turning that into externally viable content
- Possesses sound business judgment to determine appropriate action when dealing with executives
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com, Hootsuite or other Social Media monitoring platforms
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) screening solutions provider. We integrate the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database into an agile software as a solution (SaaS) technology platform that protects them from regulatory risks. Our global client base includes financial institutions, financial technology (FINTECH) companies and multinational Corporations. Our technology solutions play a role in the battle to make the world a better, safer place to be, by keeping criminal money out of the financial system.