Omnitracs | Recruiting | Dallas, TX
At Omnitracs, we’re committed to being the leader in global transportation and logistics technology, optimizing the path ahead for our customers through disruptive innovation and integrated, dynamic and intelligent solutions. We’ve excelled in this capacity for over thirty years, and while a lot companies have sprung up to challenge us, none have been able to match us – and we have no intentions of slowing down now. Direction is foundational to our company. It’s the force that drives our business. And it propels our strategy forward.
Our direction is helping our customers find theirs. It’s what we do. It’s who we are. It’s our fuel, our engine and our deepest technical challenge. Helping our clients find their direction requires that we embrace any challenge to remain on the leading edge of innovation, that we embrace teamwork and collaboration to deliver the highest quality technology solutions and services, that we always act with integrity and that we remain and active leaders in our local and global communities.
We are looking for talented, innovative people with a strong sense of direction - who are committed to not simply following the path ahead but creating a new one.
If you are interested in working in a collaborative, innovative environment, this may be the opportunity for you! Our Recruiters are responsible for a variety of duties associated with full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing, and closing. The Senior Recruiter will play a crucial role in helping to ensure we continue to hire employees with the best possible skill sets who will also thrive in our corporate culture. The right candidate for this position will be a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity. This Recruiter should have a focus on Technology, Product Management, and other areas of the business.
- Responsible for full recruiting cycle including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified entry-level to senior-level candidates.
- 6+ years of recruiting, 3+ in agency and 3+ in corporate roles preferred
- Provide day-to-day process management, ongoing education, support and coaching of recruiters to ensure effective, consistent recruiting processes are in place
- Monitor and track metrics to identify trending; redirect team as appropriate to ensure workload is managed to produce established goals; direct and monitor requisition process; evaluate recruitment costs and develop metrics for measuring value (open position, turnover costs, etc.)
- Work with functional leadership to develop and implement recruitment and sourcing strategies and new programs as needed.
- Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, research firms, user groups.
- Pre-screen all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers.
- Prepare recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, Human Resources is preferred but not required.
- EXPERIENCE: 6+ years’ experience in recruiting, with a proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to work independently on projects, as team lead, and as a member of a team.
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills are a must.
- A fun personality but with a demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors.
- Working knowledge of any Applicant Tracking System.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word.
- Must demonstrate a high level of ethics and integrity