CentralSquare Technologies | Non Quota Carrying Sales | Lake Mary, FL
This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of proposal development operations, including the development of proposals describing the Company’s products and services, governing the team’s formal processes, and managing the infrastructure of the Proposal department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Successfully manage multiple deadline-driven projects concurrently
· Research and write concise, compliant, persuasive responses to RFP requirements
· Manage large, complex government proposals and deliverables
· Ensure timely and accurate delivery of professional, competitive, sales-oriented proposals according to stringent deadlines
· Apply formal editing skills to RFP responses to ensure answers are complete and grammatically correct
· Write and maintain numerous proposal-related documents including Sample RFPs and boilerplate
· Analyze RFP, RFI, and RFQ requirements to determine the proposed solution’s functional level of compliance
· Participate in the development of new procedures, processes, and quality improvements to ensure the RFP team is forward thinking and innovative
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience writing proposals or other types of related formal documents, such as grant applications
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Aptitude for technical information, particularly in complex software applications with specific domain terminology.
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
· Highly detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with rigid deadlines
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis in Word, Project, Excel
· Experience as Proposal Writer, Proposal Specialist, or Proposal Manager a plus
· Experience and familiarity with Public Sector organizations and software a plus
· Salesforce.com experience a plus