Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Data Scientist you will be in charge of research and development of an innovative anomaly detection service in the IAM and Authentication space. You will be in charge of the algorithmic solution development, starting from problem understating; evaluating, choosing and applying advanced Data Science based techniques; evaluating the results; and delivering an advanced, scalable and well-designed solution. You will work with product managers, cross-functional engineering teams developing the next generation of Ping Identity products and CTO office. The position is based in Tel Aviv.
If you're talented and passionate about driving the next set of AI breakthroughs that will make people lives more secure, we want to talk to you.
- Build the data strategy and roadmap of AI and risk based service to drive a significant impact for our platform
- Use deep learning, machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problem
- Design, develop and evaluate of highly innovative models for predictive learning, risk scoring, and anomaly detection
- Gather, specify, sanitize, and deeply analyze current and potential data from the entire Ping platform
- Incorporate third parties services and technologies so to improve the models
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to gain insights and improve performance
- Work closely with product managers and product engineering teams to drive model implementations and new algorithms
- Constantly innovate and maintain product leadership in the market
- 2+ years industry experience in Machine learning / data Mining / statistical modeling
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and creativity
- Experience in defining, developing and implementing machine learning applications
- Experience with some statistical and optimization software (MATLAB, Octave, R, S+)
- MSC in a relevant computer science or statistics field (machine learning, data mining, statistical analysis etc.)
- Hands on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like Theano, Tensorflow, Caffe, MXNet, Torch or similar
- BigData technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL etc.)
- Have an "everything is possible" & "can do it" mentality
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Strong teamwork skills; able to coordinate and communicate with product engineering and other departments
- Very capable self-learner
- Experience with online fraud detection systems and risk intelligence
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Proven ability to drive solutions out of business case analysis as well as from products and features requirements documentations
- Good presentation skills