Desktop Support Engineer
Ping Identity | IT (8110) | Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to provide world-class end-user support, on-boarding, maintenance, and training for our employees. Ping is a very hands-on, bleeding-edge technology company, and we need someone who has great experience, a positive attitude, and a desire to keep the company rolling forward.
- Provide Tier 2 end-user support of all IT-related questions and issues generated by Ping Identity employees and/or affiliates.
- Prioritize and escalate support tickets to Infrastructure, DevOps, and other internal resources.
- Administer a wide variety of local, server-based and cloud applications and systems. This will especially include anti-virus, security, and audio-visual assets.
- Develop IT solutions as needed in regular project work, drawing from experience in the enterprise sector.
- Propose, purchase, deploy and maintain software and hardware solutions.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Engineering team as a hands-on resource for local server and networking hardware.
Maintain inventory of IT assets in Tel Aviv, such as laptops and testing devices.
Must be familiar enough to troubleshoot the following:
- MacOS and Windows systems
- Apple and Dell hardware
- iOS and Android experience
- Jamf Pro and Microsoft client support tools
- Active Directory and Google G Suite
- Must be well organized, a strong communicator, and driven to succeed. This position requires disciplined flexibility as it is several time zones away from other team members. It is essential that the candidate have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- MCP, A+, Network+, MCDST, Apple certifications desired.
- AS or BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience desired.
- Dell or similar server experience
- Experience with Cisco switches and\or Aruba Wireless Access Points - nice to have