Cvent | Technology | Atlanta, GA
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you like working with fun and innovative software that will keep you excited, interested and engaged throughout your day?
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment where sharing knowledge and ideas is not only encouraged – but expected?
Are you excited to add Quality Engineering to your list of skillsets?
Do you want to work for a company with an award-winning culture that has been listed as Top Places to Work by the Washington Post (since 2014) and Washington Business Journal (7th year)?
If you answered yes to all the above, then you belong at Cvent!
We are looking for Quality Engineers to join our rapidly growing team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of the company’s suite of cloud-based software products. We are currently engaged in a major initiative to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting-edge tools and technologies.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be a member of an agile team environment and you will learn, practice and drive the software quality best practices we use that help make our software an industry leader. Coordination, planning, execution, automation scripting and driving root cause and corrective actions are only a few of the many activities your work will entail.
Cvent fosters an environment that focuses on continuous self-improvement and learning. By joining Cvent as a recent graduate you will be given an opportunity to flourish in your new role. You will be provided with invaluable resources, welcomed by management that is eager to assist you in your professional development, and facetime with Senior Management, including the CEO.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on Internet-scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Create automation utilizing industry-leading tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Postman, etc.
- Learn additional skills such as security, performance, and accessibility testing.
- Work with other engineers to understand the design & the technology stack for building & validating changes to existing & newer products
- Gain hands-on experience with various database technologies, including the latest NoSQL products such as Couchbase and Elasticsearch.
What You Need for this Position
The prerequisites for joining our team are simple. You need to have a strong passion for technology and continuous learning, and you must take pride in the quality and productivity of your work.
In addition to this, you will have a leg up if you also meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the following tools: GIT, JIRA, Selenium, ReadyAPI, Postman, Jenkins
- Experience with any relational or non-relational databases
- Experience in validating/debugging software applications
- A self-starter eager to work in a dynamic and exciting work environment
- Graduation date of May 2019
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in a computer science, computer engineering, information science, or other related field