Territory Development Representative
NAVEX Global | Lead Gen | London,
Job Title: Territory Development Representative
Brentford, Greater London, UK
Full Time, Exempt
If you are a highly motivated and tenacious individual looking to break into B2B business and sales development, we have a great opportunity for you. We have an opening on our marketing team that is a great first step into more advanced B2B functions such as Marketing, Implementation, Sales, or Client Services. In this role you will be utilizing NAVEX Global’s database to generate qualified sales opportunities for our Account Executive Team. You will develop deep knowledge of the compliance industry as well as build skills to demonstrate persistence, increase ability to overcome obstacles and achieve assigned goals.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Contact and schedule appointments with senior management and/or executives in target market
- Nurture high quality interested prospects over the phone to acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Collaborate with market intelligence analyst to identify and source potential leads
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programmes and campaigns
- Assist with list building activities as directed by Manager of Demand Generation
- Build a solid understanding of sales concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, sales/marketing automation through our Salesforce.com system, and our overall sales process
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- University Degree helpful;not required
- 0 - 2 years of sales or telemarking/telesales
- Previous retail sales, telemarketing, or lead generation is a plus
- Polished and advanced telephone manner
- CRM Literacy (e.g., Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Outstanding organisational, prioritising and time management skills, research and persuasion skills, and a strong self-starter
- Excellent probing and listening skills, to uncover the prospect’s “pain”
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Assertive and self-driven (e.g. good at establishing the decision maker and qualifying the lead)
- A record of being tenacious and results oriented
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the centre of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. The focus of this role will be on completing a high volume of outbound calls, but you can also anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
The bottom line: our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.