NAVEX Global | Product Planning & Management | Lake Oswego, OR
Product Planning & Management
Lake Oswego, OR
Director, Product Operations
Full Time, Exempt
We’re growing – and Global is in our name - so we’ve created a new position for an experienced Translation & Localization Manager.
In This Role You Will:
- Help us build scalable, repeatable processes for requesting, scoping, and receiving translations, across multiple products, multiple vendors, and diverse content types.
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, Contact Center, Marketing, Training, etc.) to institutionalize Best Practices, and launch successful localized products. Proactively collaborate with these stakeholders to resolve questions or issues related to file discrepancies, terminology, language quality, and workflow.
- Assess and manage Language Service Providers (LSPs); identify opportunities to consolidate work to recognize volume discounts, and better leverage Translation Memory. Maintain and improve linguistic assets such as translation memories and terminology database. Oversee expedited requests and escalations to resolve any quality, time, or cost issues with vendors. You will be our primary point of contact with our vendors.
- Work with partners to improve machine translation systems and measure their impact.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience as Localization and Translation Manager, preferably in an agile SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of internationalization and localization, with expertise in vendor management. Thorough understanding of localization file formats.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.