CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Greensboro, NC
Responsible for understanding core business functionality and technical direction. Works with Product Development and Product Specialists to define and communicate existing and desired product functionality. Often a liaison to customers to understand desired functionality and how it maps to product strategy.
· Work with Product Managers to understand short-term (1-2 year) product direction; work with management and Agile teams to meet that product direction and deliverables.
· Work with QA (both in-scrum and outside QA) to certify that regression scripts are providing the appropriate test cases to certify business functionality.
· Collaborate with product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
· Consolidate data into user stories and define product requirements
· Works with customers to understand their needs/requirements for interfaces and funded development and writes appropriate scope of work/change request documents.
· Based on Product Manager established strategic functionality and timelines, prioritize sprint backlog and timelines
· Participate on scrum team to provide information on product capabilities and desired functionality
· Establish initiatives that align with cross-functional goals
· Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
· Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master’s preferred
· Two years previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field
· Solid understanding of the product lifecycle
· In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
· Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); working knowledge of software development
· Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote as well as interacting with customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Accurate and precise attention to detail
· Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders