Senior Product Analyst
Cvent | Technology | Washington, DC
Social Tables, now a Cvent company, is an industry-leading platform that connects the hospitality industry through effortless group management solutions that create successful face-to-face events.
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate to help move the industry forward with easy-to-use tools and amazing product design that makes excited fans out of event professionals. And that's where you come in!
Our Product Analyst is a key position on Social Table’s Product team. This role is a hybrid role interfacing between Product, Engineering & Customer Success and provides exposure to all major aspects of cloud based software. As a focal point of communication, you will manage our bug operations ensuring we meet our SLAs and serve our customers.
Our end goal is to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with our products from a technical perspective. This entails doing everything we can to make sure that our products are bug free and have top-notch performance.
The Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst will help bring new products to market by using a combination of sound judgment, critical thinking, leadership, and a sense of urgency. This individual must foster a team environment of shared ownership in project execution, and be able to drive decisions effectively within the technology and business teams. The Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst is a member of our Product Management team, which is responsible for the product vision and roadmap of Cvent’s suite of products.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct research to find innovative solutions for our growing portfolio of software applications
- Create product requirements, design and other documentation to support project deliverables
- Participate in the Agile development lifecycle, as an integral member of a sprint team
- Work directly with sprint team(s) to ensure product success and quality
- Collaborate with user research and design team members to deliver amazing user experiences
- Produce internal training materials for new product features and modules
- Operate in a results-oriented manner to achieve project goals, with a standard of excellence
What you will need in this role:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to drive clarity and precision in product requirements
- Solid understanding of various software development processes, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management. Previous experience preferred.
- The ability and willingness to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
Most importantly, the successful candidate will be passionate about technology. Keeping up with the latest advancements in the industry; spending time creating, building, and exploring with technical projects; an inquisitive attitude in regard to the workings of hardware and software; and overall, simply having fun and finding enjoyment in the field.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace