NAVEX Global | Implementation - Migration Services | Tigard, OR
Job Title: Implementation Analyst
Full Time, Exempt
NAVEX Global is looking for an Implementation Analyst who will facilitate client data migration from legacy versions of our software applications to new state-of-the-art technology. In addition to focusing on successful and on-time project completion, you will leverage project migration tools to perform rolling migrations to ensure multiple successful client transitions. Projects range from simple to complex and include multi-system data elements. Come join our OutstandiNG team of fun, close-knit professionals who will help with your success and long-term career growth.
In This Role You Will:
- Perform multiple software application migrations for flawless transition of client data
- Execute routine project activities and deliverables, and track project to successful completion
- Ensure regular, proactive, and professional communications flow between you and other internal (or external) stakeholders
- Use proprietary technical tools to transition data from one system to another with high quality consistency
- Overcome migration roadblocks or challenges with services excellence and professionalism
- Enhance existing internal processes and procedures to promote efficiency, scalability, quality, and client satisfaction by ensuring data integrity, as needed
- Provide project status updates to the implementation supervisor and/or management at regularly scheduled meetings and as requested
- Maintain individual KPI targets (utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Identify potential system and client relationship enhancements
- Identify opportunities during implementation to optimize client system performance, promote client programs, and grow client accounts
- Manage confidential and proprietary client information
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A track record of success in highly evolving and dynamic environments
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1-3 years of related professional experience,
- Experience with a SaaS based solutions and an implementation focus is a plus
- Experience with client services, project management, and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- The ability to be self-organized and define and deliver on priorities
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.