Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As Ping Identity Automation Engineer, you will developing automation for the market cutting-edge Cloud (SaaS) and On-Premises systems and technologies. You will develop automation for web, APIs, CLIs, etc.
- Understanding the systems' components and flows.
- Creating automation for web based page.
- Creating automation for system based APIs.
- Creating CLI based automation.
- Delivering automation to both developers and manual QAs.
- Working with Jenkins servers while integrating the automation flows.
- Work with GitLab repository manager.
- Capable to analysis existing automation flows in order to enhance and expand them.
- Capable to analysis existing automation execution output while locating and fixing existing automation tests.
- BA/BS in Computer Science from familiar university with average degree of at least 80.
- Highly motivated to explore new areas and success driven person.
- Good personal skills.
- High self learning skills.
- High level of English - a must.