Client Support Specialist
NAVEX Global | NetClaim | Norcross, GA
Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Client Support Manager
Full Time, Non-Exempt
At NAVEX Global, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us! As the Client Support Specialist, you will exceed client Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will work through internal workflow processes, systems and structures to support our new and existing clients.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Partner with internal teams.
- Troubleshoot client issues by applying problem solving skills.
- Navigate multiple internal and external systems to provide resolution to client issues.
- Act as a client advocate, pushing through obstacles to get the desired outcome for a client.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate lead when departmental resources have been exhausted.
- Create and maintain documentation for areas of responsibility and train others as directed.
- Communicate with clients in a clear and professional manner through phone and email.
- Manage individual workload and follow through on assignments.
- Identify processes that can be automated or improved.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc management information reports using internal reporting system.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 4 year degree preferred.
- Experience working with multi-levels and multiple individuals towards the resolution of a problem.
- Strong technical ability/background with a keen interest in technology.
- They are a team player dedicated to exceeding the goals of the team.
- Proficiency in Windows applications. Demonstrable strong proficiency in Excel (writing formulas, vlookups, etc).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Confident phone manners.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multiple departmental needs.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate critical issues.
- Logical thinking ability; Ability to research and analyze data.
- Enthusiastic, looks for ways to contribute that are not necessarily spelled out.
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference.
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously.
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions.
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.