Product Marketing Manager
7Park Data | Marketing | New York, NY
The Product Marketing Manager for Platform is responsible for creating compelling messaging to articulate the value of 7Park Data’s Platform, a collection of AI- and ML-enabled tools that transform raw, unstructured data into analytics-ready data through proprietary tagging, cleansing, and linking solutions.
The Product Marketing Manager will develop high quality sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, competitive analysis, and more. The PMM will also inform messaging on our website, and in thought leadership (white papers and presentations at industry events). Experience at a SaaS firm, and familiarity with ML, AI, and/or data transformation software will be helpful for quickly ramping in the role.
This role requires effective cross-team collaboration skills: working with the Marketing Operations Manager to execute on-time, on-brand and on-message campaigns for prospects and current customers, the Product team to incorporate market feedback and highlight key features in appropriate channels, as well as the Data Science team to learn how the underlying technology creates a differentiated product.
Compensation includes a competitive compensation package, fully-paid benefits and the valuable business experiences inherent to joining a new team at a rapidly growing company.
This position reports to the VP, Marketing.
- Develop go-to-market materials for the sales team, incorporating market and internal feedback
- Develop and evolve product positioning, including packaging concepts
- Create audience personae and relevant messaging
- Work alongside sales and marketing operations to create successful outbound campaigns to find and nurture leads
- Build and maintain a library of product documentation, including specs and user guides
- Ongoing market and competitive analysis
- 4-8 years experience working with SaaS products
- Ability to work across product, marketing, and sales teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration and prioritization skills
- A self-starter, with a strong sense of curiosity and a belief in the transformative power of data
- Bachelor’s Degree required