Digital Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Granicus | Professional Services | Washington, DC
The Granicus Digital Engagement Services team believes in the power of digital to transform the human experience, to promote connection, access, transparency and progress. We are laser-focused on helping our government clients realize the full potential of digital — and the Granicus technology platform — so they can be relevant and accessible as they strive to serve the greater good. We collaborate with our clients and our team to help governments adopt new tools, culture, processes and approaches to keep pace with rising citizen expectations.
The opportunities to make a difference while working on digital-first initiatives for the public sector are limitless. Your role will require you to create new ideas, work directly with our government clients to flesh out these ideas, and help bring these ideas to reality. Our projects are typically long-term engagements completed in collaboration with Granicus and client professionals.
Our growing team of digital thinkers and creators drive excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of programmatic campaigns and content. Strong candidates will have a proven track record of delivering programmatic digital campaigns for clients, preferably for government. Candidates will have experience developing content for multichannel campaigns and/or websites, analyzing data to inform decisions, and leading large-scale or program-level projects for clients.
Campaign coordinators support our team’s campaign and content development, regardless of platform, supporting the sending and drafting of content and campaign plans. Candidates must have a desire to be part of a data-driven, client-focused, fast-paced team that loves the mission of improving the citizen experience and providing world-class service to government clients. Our campaign team collaborates closely with our strategy and data teams to assess the effectiveness of our plans over time.
Projects range from assessing the effectiveness of a rural county’s digital communications initiative, to driving awareness-to-action of a state-wide social services initiative, to growing a large federal agency’s digital audience in a short timeframe, to managing the largest online community to advance national preparedness and resilience. The position reports to the Manager of the Digital Engagement Services team based in D.C.
What You'll Do:
- Support digital campaign execution for public sector clients. Execute across Granicus’ evolving suite of digital products, with a heavy focus on delivery across email, social media, SMS, and websites.
- Draft and send content for clients’ various email, SMS, social media and web-based campaigns
- Maintain proactive approaches to executing client initiatives, showing initiative and following best practices.
- Continuously demonstrate a polished, professional relationship with colleagues and clients by being organized, prepared and proactive. Have an authentic and polished presence at all times.
- Become an expert on Granicus products and future product development by keeping abreast of new and upcoming enhancements to our platform.
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years of digital campaign support, preferably in a digital/social media company serving government or at a government agency.
- You have solid written, verbal and presentation skills, with a passion for creative campaigns and content, preferably with client-facing experience
- You have the ability to create content across email, SMS, social and web, guided by best practices for A/B testing, using data to inspire content, and engagement-driving efforts
- You understand and use digital tools, technologies and trends, then leverage those for client success
- You have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment and to work well under pressure
- You consistently execute against simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience and/or enthusiasm for working with government. Passionate about public service, citizen engagement and all things digital
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong personal initiative and on-time delivery of project tasks and deliverables.
- You maintain awareness and understanding of government news, as well as digital communications and industry developments that apply to the position and responsibilities.
- You are hungry and passionate, have a collaborative spirit and be committed to making a difference with communications and collaboration.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.