VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Product Support Representative II
CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Support | Cambridge, Ontario
Skills & Requirements
Product Support Specialist II
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and remote sessions.
- Provide internal and external user support for application issues of a technical nature.
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Create internal/external content for Superions’ knowledge base
- Maintain consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively address concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Ensure that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within Superion.
- Work with customers to identify reported system defects
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline including computer science, accounting, management information systems (or equivalent experience)
- 2-5 years technical support experience
- Experience in Accounting, Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance is preferred.