Field Sales Representative - ERP Solutions (Finance, Payroll, and HR)
PowerSchool | Sales | US - Remote-based, CA
Field Sales Representative - ERP Central
Territory states include: AL, AR, KS, LA, MS, MO, NE, OK
*Must live in territory
Do you want to make an impact in how technology is unifying the educational experience?
PowerSchool believes in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the back office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance and HR. Today, PowerSchool is proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 70 countries.
As a PowerSchool employee, you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic, growth-oriented company that is powered by a lively bunch of curious and brilliant minds that enjoy confronting challenges and supporting our communities. You will be surrounded by passionate people who share our vision, embody our core values, and have team spirit!
What You’ll Do Here
The ideal Field Sales Representative, ERP will be effective at building relationships, representing and promoting PowerSchool SaaS products to all customers, and successful in a consultative selling approach in order to achieve sales targets within assigned territory. A high level of account management, experience selling enterprise software, and deep knowledge of the K12 education industry are desired qualities of the position. The Field Sales Representative will handle other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Ability to work with both existing and new customer base to promote new products and services
- Identify opportunities for PowerSchool and all SaaS solutions
- Develop and revise territory plans and maintain strong pipeline management
- Create strategic plans for opportunities
- Use consultative selling skills to create lasting relationships with key accounts
- Plan, organized, and prioritize sales strategies to achieve established sales targets
- Represent and promote PowerSchool products to all customers
- Manage territory resources effectively
- Manage communications and reporting
- Requires the individual to become well versed in PowerSchool products and services, beyond basic features and benefits
- Maintain a home office, be self-directed and focused on achievement of sales booking and revenue goals
- Will work face to face in the field with customers including district/state Superintendents, Chief Information Officers, business officials and other district administrators, teachers and staff
- Ability to meet and/or exceed revenue goals and ABC activity measurements
- 50 – 70% travel
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in selling Finance, Payroll, and HR products (ERP); experience selling into the K-12 or public sector market a plus
- A consistent history of achieving sales quotas in excess of $1M annually
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on a quarterly and annual basis
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Excellent presentation and product demonstration skills
- Ability to develop and execute quality business and territory plans
- Is proactive in solving customer issues and business challenges
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Effective interpersonal communication, writing & time management skills
- Good computer skills including email and MS office
- Valid driver's license required for significant travel
- Must live in or near the territory
Why You’ll Love Working at PowerSchool
At PowerSchool, we celebrate innovation, education, and our employees who make it all possible. A career with us offers plentiful perks, professional growth opportunities, and a stellar work environment.