Granicus | Sales | London, England
The Account Executive (AE) represents all Granicus products in the UK Government marketplace with responsibility for client acquisition and revenue growth in certain central government departments, health agencies or public sector bodies. This position reports directly to the VP, Granicus Europe and provides tremendous growth opportunity. Strong candidates will be focused on professional development and motivated to excel.
Working with all sizes of organisations and handling multiple accounts simultaneously, the AE has exceptional consultative selling skills, enjoys problem solving and is able to translate the capabilities of multiple technology platforms into specific benefits for a given government organisation.
The AE has expertise selling software and related services to communication, programme, public affairs and technology leadership within government, local government and healthcare and brings a detail-oriented approach to the job and drives the entire sales process from lead generation to procurement working closely colleagues in other functional groups.
The Granicus Europe sales team is a dynamic, results driven group charged with driving new revenue in a young and energised cloud vertical. Ours is a team that values individual initiative as well as teamwork. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives. Join us to make a difference for the company and, most importantly, for our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate, develop and close sales opportunities within UK central and local government healthcare agencies, including enterprise deals.
- Understand complex customer requirements for digital communications with the public, Develop and independently deliver custom presentations on Granicus solutions to revolutionise the prospect's engagement with the public
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment
- Manage internal resources, including sales support, marketing, and solutions consultants to present a compelling case to prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Manage all aspects of sales in your territory including; prospecting, activity tracking, opportunity management, revenue forecasting, contract management, and closing deals
- Pursue leads generated by yourself and our inbound and outbound marketing efforts
- Support the management team in developing sales strategies
- Document all conversations, activities, and emails in our Salesforce CRM
- Write and present quarterly business reviews to Sales Management, Senior Management
- Peers travel about 50%
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of field sales experience in IT, Information Services, Digital Communications or Campaign Management
- You have 3+ Business Services sold on a subscription model
- You have understanding of UK government health communications market
- You are confident, competitive, thorough, flexible, and tenacious
- You are proven to be capable of managing 30 or more active opportunities and meeting sales objectives by closing 15 or more opportunities per year
- You are capable of selling £100K+ deals as part of a diverse sales pipeline
- You are Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- You are successful working independently as well as in a collaborative team
- You are excited about managing multiple simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment Independently accountable for commitments and delivering the best performance by intelligent prioritisation
- You are proven in your ability and passion for prospecting - frequently breaking into new accounts
- You have passion for Public Sector success
- You have client focus - the desire and ability to understand what drives a client's needs Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- You have significant accomplishments selling enterprise software, ERP, SaaS, Marketing/Communications Technology, or Marketing Services
- You have success selling to Central and Local Government entities
- You have impressive track record of C-Level sales activity
- You have demonstrated effectiveness selling through partners, resellers, and/or integrator
- You have knowledge of government procurement
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.