Technical Support Engineer
Ping Identity | Tier I Support (3101)
Tier 1 Support Engineer - APAC
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
Ping Identity has an industry leading suite of software and services products which are centred around industry standards such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, FIDO, LDAP etc. Our SSO, Directory, MFA, CIAM and API Intelligence systems can be found operating in the Cloud and in customer’s private data centres.
The successful individual will be responsible for the first level of support for Ping Identity’s global customers using any of our products including PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, PingOne, PingID, and any supported integration kits.We welcome new industry talent to join our Ping family. New college graduates and those interested in career growth are welcome to apply!
Engineers respond to customer inquiries, triage issues, identify scope and gather information to ensure cases are properly documented in our ITSM tool. Our Technical Support Engineering team is responsible for researching functionality and usability related issues; working with our customer’s IT personnel to understand the nature of the issue and communicate steps to resolve and/or consult and escalate to the next tier when needed.
• Passion for customer service.
• Ability and motivation to be innovative when finding solutions.
• Desire to learn new and exciting technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal verbal & written communication.
• Logical troubleshooting ability and analytical skills.
• Well organized with effective workload management.
• A minimum of 2 years related experience providing technical support at an Enterprise level.
Desired Technology Exposure/Knowledge:
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), X.509 certificates.
• Internet Protocols (HTTPS/SSL/TLS etc)
• Linux-based and/or Windows server OS management.
• Active Directory, LDAP-based directories.
• Relational Database systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL J2EE.
• Web-application servers (i.e. Apache, IIS, NGINX, Tomcat)