Account Executive (SaaS)
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | ,
We are seeking a skilled Account Executive to join our growing sales organization, who will drive revenue growth by securing new, mid or Enterprise level clients in the North American.
If you are a hunter with passion for technology and track record of hitting or exceeding targets, we want you! In return, you’ll get to work for a growing company that play a role in the battle to make the world a better, safer place to be, by keeping criminal money out of the financial system.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Convert qualified leads and prospects into sales
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both RDC and its solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients
- Masters all corporate training materials, and stays current on enablement track and competency development
- Directs and prioritizes own work and provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
- Deliver sales presentations
- Identifying economic buyers early on in the sales cycle
- Maximize deal value and bring them to closure
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams
- Exhibit a strong understanding of RDC solutions and knows when and how to engage pre-sales/technical assistance; work with internal teams to strategize on deal activities
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and Politically Exposed Person screening solutions provider. RDC integrates the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database into an agile software as a solution (SaaS) technology platform that protects them from regulatory risks. RDC was founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, and today RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
RDC is and equal opportunity employer.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of B2B sales experience in a SaaS organization
- Prior experience selling into the enterprise and mid-market
- Experience in navigating the organizational hierarchy and identifying & getting to the economic buyer
- Experience and confidence in presenting to influencers & decision makers
- Executing close plans