VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Mediaocean | Internal IT | New York, NY
Skills & Requirements
Develop, implement, and support complex networking solutions to address a variety of business challenges.
- Configure and deploy network and security equipment based on business needs.
- Track network changes through our change approval process and ticketing system.
- Assist in troubleshooting client and internal connectivity issues across various sites.
- Provide daily support for new and existing network equipment.
- Document the network through various methods of organization.
- Actively monitor network performance levels and faults to ensure network availability is maintained.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Make occasional trips to the data center in the NY area to rack and cable network equipment or provide physical support.
- 3+ years experience in Networking or related field
- Experience with configuration and installation of network components using best practices.
- Experience troubleshooting issues based on routing, switching, wireless or security.
- Must be able to work in a rotating on-call schedule with other members of the team.
- Experience with the following LAN/WAN technologies:
- EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, DMVPN, MSTP, HSRP, VSS, VPC, QoS, EEM
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, VPNs, Sub-Netting
- Experience with operating some or all of the following network equipment platforms:
- Cisco - Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless
- Fortinet - Fortigate Firewalls
- BIG-IP - F5 Load Balancers
- Knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring and management tools such as Logic Monitor, Wireshark, Kibana, and NMAP.