Marketing Communication Associate, Social Media
MINDBODY | Marketing | San Diego, CA
The Social Media Specialist will help support and sustain the global social media strategy for MINDBODY and its subsequent companies and brands. Will be responsible for supporting the Social Media team in creating and tracking multimedia content across all social media channels to amplify the brand and achieve cross-functional goals. Will maintain and manage relationships with macro and micro influencers through both paid and unpaid campaigns. Will maintain and monitor community engagement across all social channels. Will support the media relations and social media teams with various external communications as well as internal efforts including planning, tracking and reporting.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivariant experience.
- 1+ year of social communication experience.
- Influencer relations experience a plus.
- Outstanding communications skills, written and verbal.
- Effective time-management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail and feedback oriented with superior project management and organizational capabilities.
- Experience with Sprout Social, Branch, Business Manager and Ads, and Google Analytics a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a diverse group. Must be comfortable spearheading and managing projects autonomously.
- Personal drive and passion for the industry.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In collaboration with social media team, create, support and execute cohesive media outreach strategies that enhance the brand awareness of MINDBODY.
- Maintain engagement with followers, including influencers and partners, on social media.
- Collaborate and work with agency partners to facilitate influencer specific campaigns.
- Track and manage data from influencer campaigns to compile quarterly reports.
- Assist with the execution of sponsored content involving influencers, including talent outreach, contract execution, briefing, asset collecting, and post campaign analysis.
- Moderate and generate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Utilize social media tools for scheduling and analyzing content.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor user engagement and respond for community management
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and creative assets
- Build and execute a social media strategy for local social media presence
- Support social media efforts as needed including creating and scheduling content, organizing user generated content and influencer engagement.
- Work closely with several functions of the marketing department (social media, SEO, content, etc.) to support the goals of the department and the company.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).All other duties as assigned