HR Business Partner
EagleView | HR
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources - this role will develop, implement and drive human resources solutions for multiple departments, facilities and functions. In partnership with customers and HR teammates, the HR Business Partner will also work to integrate HR strategy with business strategy, build and implement leadership and management capability, support effective performance management and ensure optimal organizational alignment and employee engagement.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Identify training needs and create or procure professional development curriculum in partnership with Eagleview India’s L&OD Lead, implement the necessary Business Unit Learning plans
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees, additionally oversees and manages complex employee-relations issues, supporting formal appeals and hearings while simultaneously coaching the relevant managers on management best practices.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with other HR teams in order to develop and enhance solutions, processes, and programs that address current problems and also to avoid future ones.
- Assist in the measuring, validating, and testing of the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business to assess and drive productivity optimization.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity, retention and employee engagement
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Interpret human resources policy to company management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field. Master's preferred
- Work Experience(Indicate the approximate years of relevant work experience necessary for this position)
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 10 year and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations a plus
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plansalong with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casualenvironment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveragingthe talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for ourbusiness and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.