Onboarding Specialist - FitMetrix
MINDBODY | Customer Service
ONBOARDING SPECIALIST - FITMETRIX
The Onboarding Specialist (OS) position provides software training and onboarding support to new FitMetrix by MINDBODY customers. This position coaches clients throughout the initial implementation of their FitMetrix by MINDBODY software to reach their goals. They also recommend and/or help implement other value-added services available through MINDBODY.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with assigned clients to provide implementation training in line with current and future training programs.
- Schedule additional training sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed.
- Perform other training as assigned (refresher, datashare, franchise, salon, and others).
- Work with clients to identify, correct, and advise on how to align business objectives within the MINDBODY software.
- Identify client needs, and recommend or coordinate additional value add services and products.
- Continue ongoing training to increase training skill sets, MINDBODY software technical knowledge, company knowledge and industry knowledge.
- Follow up with assigned accounts as needed to accommodate the client’s needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as recording daily use tutorials, managing a software template, or other projects related to the position.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Approachability – is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others.
- Listening – practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out.
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; uses first hand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes; gains the trust and respect of the customer.
- Technical Problem Solving – uses logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems in the setup of the software; learns and applies industry, company, product knowledge to solve problems.
- Business Perspective – knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current industry practices, trends, technology, and other information affecting clients’ businesses; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and see how it may impact future results.
- Directing Others – is good at establishing clear directions; sets appropriate objectives and workload for the client; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with clients on work and results; is a clear communicator.
- Time Management – uses time effectively and efficiently; respects others time; focuses on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- £65 per month in wellness allowance
- Free fruit delivered every week
- Free onsite yoga and meditation classes every week
- 25 days PTO + 8 days Bank holiday
- Private Medical insurance and life insurance
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, colour vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school degree or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 2 years Customer Service experience.
- Preferred: Training or teaching experience.
- Ability to read, and analyse customer questions.
- Ability to clearly write procedures in response to customer questions.
- Ability to effectively present information (oral and written) and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and group settings.
- Knowledge of database and internet based software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Familiar with internet browsers and settings.
- Familiar and skilled with online chat tools, and email.
- Familiar with basic MINDBODY hardware installation and settings.
- Typing: 40-60 WPM.