Central EMEA Marketing Specialist
Ping Identity | Marketing - Lead Generation (7102) | Frankfurt, Hesse
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity, the Identity Security Company, is looking for a Central EMEA Marketing Specialist to join its EMEA Marketing team. Based in Munich, you will report to the Head of EMEA Marketing and support the Central EMEA Sales team. You will be responsible for managing the core marketing activities and lead generation programs across the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria). You will manage your own budget and with it, the strategy to drive Ping’s brand and demand generation forward. You would be responsible for the continual assessment of the Central EMEA market and evolving customer needs, and mapping of the most appropriate marketing strategies and tactics. This is an extremely varied role, spanning events, PR, campaigns and partner marketing, providing the opportunity to connect with so many departments and colleagues.
If you are a highly creative self-starter that’s passionate about building brand awareness and generating demand, enjoy working closely with Sales, and are fluent in both German and English, then this may be the ideal job for you.
- Work closely with the Central EMEA Sales team to develop the Central EMEA marketing plan that will support the sales goals.
- Work with the EMEA campaigns team to ensure campaigns are fit for the region.
- Oversee digital campaign tactics, such as display, paid social, content syndication and paid search.
- Manage events and webinars (logistics and coordination), plus all pre-, during and post-event promotions.
- Manage our PR agency in Germany to drive successful press coverage.
- Work with partners on joint activities and materials, such as events, webinars and co-branded collateral.
- Review German translated content produced by our localisation agency, including campaign assets and content for the German website.
- Write German content including blogs, emails and social posts.
- Plan, report on and manage the budget.
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Fluent in German and English language.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to undertake some travel across Europe.
- Creative flair.
- Experience of running marketing events.
- PR experience.
- Digital marketing experience
- Partner marketing experience.