EagleView | Engineering & IT | Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game-changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
The UX Front-end Developer is responsible for creating interactive prototypes for web and native mobile applications (Android and iOS). This includes creating responsive, touch-friendly interfaces as well as the development and maintenance of an evolving Design Library codebase for developer adoption throughout the organization. You will bring best practices and insight regarding front-end design and development to share with UX, Product and Development disciplines to continually push the boundaries of component designs and overall interactive experiences.
- Translate concepts and wireframes into prototypes that allow for evaluating and exploring different design and interaction approaches
- Design and deliver prototype experiences targeted at a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Design for performance and scalability, including testing and troubleshooting
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Create components for a company-wide design system and ensure both adoption and accurate execution of the language
- Implement motion design and micro-interactions, including transitions and animations
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Two or more years of UI/front-end development rapid prototyping. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for end-to-end digital environments
- Experience with SCSS, Vue or React, Webpack is a plus
- Comprehensive grasp of responsive and touch-friendly UI design
- Ability to design for, test and optimize performance
- Aware of and able to code for accessibility standards
- Aware of and able to code for internationalization and localization
- Motion design, transitions and animations
- Experience or familiarity with Agile / Scrum software development life cycles
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Think Critically about our approach and alternative solutions
- Online portfolio or work samples