Advanced | Sales
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
The Legal Account Management Team is responsible for maintaining quality relationships with our existing solicitor client base. They are also targeted with uncovering opportunities for selling additional elements of our range of IT solutions and software products to those solicitor clients as well as other solutions available across the Advanced Group. The team is part of the wider Legal Sales Team, alongside the New Business Team, reporting in to the Head of Solicitor Sales.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for managing an allocated set of accounts across the UK and selling additional elements of our range of Legal products as well as other solutions available across the Advanced Group. Responsible for managing the full sales lifecycle from initial appointment generation through to close of sale and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Generate appointments through calls to allocated existing customers
- Meet and exceed a sales quota, taking ownership of how to reach that target
- Arrange appointments with customers
- Visit customer sites across the defined region and have the ability to provide high level demonstrations of the Legal range of software on a 1:1 basis and to groups
- Negotiate and close sales of software range through to cash collection
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities
We would like you to have
- Business to Business Sales experience
- Strong experience and track record of Account Management in a software environment
- Experience of successfully generating own appointments with existing accounts
- Experience of effectively demonstrating software to prospective customers
- Experience in working within a target driven environment.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment and attend an interview with our Sales management. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!