GSOC Shift Manager
Tomia | Information Technology
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry's largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com
GSOC Shift Manager
Shift Manager is a key role in Tomia Tier 1 which is 24/7 NOC team. The shift Manager will be responsible to manage the entire shift tasks and to ensure the success of Tomia worldwide tier 1-2 service providers customers
Roles for Shift Manager
- Create, organize and distribute shift handover for the team.
- Regular review of all outstanding tickets to make certain SLA’s are being met
- Consistent oversight of all issues to ensure continued communication to the customer
- Internal Notifications to internal stake holders for major issues
- Prioritize and delegate resources and requests for the team.
- Establish training development needs for team members and work with the leadership team to build training curriculum for technicians
- Provide feedback to manager on process and procedural improvement
- Produce daily reports on technician’s performance
- Provide timely, accurate, and effective communication on service impacting events.
- Mentoring each team member on any issues as needed.
- 3-4+ worked in senior positions in NOC(24/7) environment with 1-2 worked in senior positions in NOC.
- Linux: Intermediate Level, scripting knowledge.
- Oracle SQL: Beginner to Intermediate. Should be able to write SQL queries independently.
- SS7: Should be well versed with roaming call flows.
- Working experience Production support
- Knowledge of monitoring tools.
- Proficient in communication with external customers from different geographies.
- Previous supervisory experience is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Acted as Incident manager.