Entry Level IT Services Coordinator
Advanced | Operations (Managed Services) | London, England
The Team and Role
The purpose of the Entry Level IT Services Coordinator is to ensure that new, modified or retired services are efficiently implemented and meet the expectations of our customers’ and operational support teams, as documented in our service agreements and service designs, respectively. Service Transition Management provides the overall planning and control for service transitions and the associated coordination of tasks, resources and acceptance into service.
The role of the Entry Level IT Services Coordinator is to successfully manage the activities required to implement or retire IT Services with our customers and ensure that they are effectively transitioned to or from our Operational Support teams, in accordance with our Service Transition policies and procedures.
- Manage service transition projects within agreed timeframe and budget, to ensure the successful delivery of Advanced’s contractual commitments to our customers.
- Ensure that services transitioned into production can be operated in a way that is consistent with the service definition, service levels and operational cost model.
- Work with Advanced’s technical teams and project managers to implement new services to our customers, ensuring that acceptance criteria are defined, agreed and met.
- Liaise with project, service management teams and key service support staff to ensure that policies and processes are reviewed, refined and accepted into service.
- Manage a portfolio service transition projects and ensure that operational sign off is obtained and recorded.
- Ensure the introduction of new or modified services and retirement of existing services are effectively communicated to all key stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure transitions of new/changed services are effectively and efficiently implemented, to a high standard.
- Manage the timely production of operational and management reports for the Service Transition team.
- Support Advanced’s Service Transition and Project managers on large scale transition and transformation projects.
- Review and where necessary support the development of processes which underpin the effective delivery of services in a business as usual environment.
We would like you to have:
- Well organised and proactive individual who is calm under pressure and can communicate well at all levels (written and verbal);
- An individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment in which they can develop both personally and professionally in line with corporate objectives;
- Conscientious individual with exceptional attention to detail;
- Confident and articulate;
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally and work to demanding deadlines and targets;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word and Excel;
ITIL Foundation qualified and knowledge of BMC’s Remedy ITSM is advantageous
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of recruiter. Employing people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300
employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions
for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care
organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to %5 contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.