Legal Operations, Solutions Architect
Jamf | 910 - Legal | Minneapolis, MN
The Legal Operations, Solutions Architect will have ownership, lead, develop and maintain data collection systems and reports for Jamf’s Legal department. The Legal Operations, Solutions Architectis an integral member of the Legal Operations team, owning analytics and visibility of key business functions within the Legal Department. The Legal Operations, Solutions Architectcollaborates with members of the Legal team, and other departments at Jamf to provide key insights, reports, and visibility to the company’s goals. The Legal Operations, Solutions Architectworks as a member of the Legal Operations team to create, adapt, and grow the Legal departments maturity around data-based decisions and analysis.
- Leads the design of a Salesforce implementation for analytical reporting on relevant business data that supports the needs of Jamf’s Legal department.
- Consult with leaders in multiple departments to ensure the effectiveness and benefits of reports on Jamf’s Legal processes.
- Ownership of software used for necessary departmental functions.
- Establishes Jamf Legal reporting best practices, templates and processes.
- Define and choose the best methods to share metrics based on Legal data.
- Create engaging, accurate, and effective visibility into key Legal metrics within Salesforce.
- Ensure accuracy of the data contained in reporting and visibility tools.
- Collaborate with the Manager of Legal Operations to ensure the needs of the Legal department are met from a reporting standpoint.
- Collaborate with teams leading AI and ML efforts to improve Jamf’s products.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Supports and promote a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of education and experience may be considered)
- 3-5 Years experience designing, building and supporting Salesforce data Infrastructure for commercial enterprise solutions with understanding of scalability, performance and economies of scale (Required)
- 3-5 Years demonstrated experience in infrastructure design and implementation based on position requirements (Required)
- 3-5 Years of work with scripting or development (Required)
- Experience engaging directly with highly technical customers and leadership teams (Required)
- General Experience supporting and collaborating with Jira and SpringCM applications (Preferred)
- Experience hardening of databases to meet regulated environments such as ISO 27001 and FedRamp environments in the areas of data management, processing, architecture, and reporting (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a result driven culture
- Good Listening Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Apple Platform
- Solutions focused ability working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI
Job Type: Full Time
Education: 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of education and experience may be considered)
Supervisor: Manager, Legal Operations