Software Engineer II - Payments
MINDBODY | Product Development
The Software Engineer II works in the MINDBODY software development life cycle, including specification, design, implementation and testing of new features and bug fixes. The Software Engineer II is responsible for their own code and bugs.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 1+ years of industry experience in programming web applications and APIs.
● Experience with C#/.NET or other strongly typed language.
● Proficient in Git or other distributed source control tools.
● Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases.
● Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude.
● Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
● Effective time management skills.
● Experience in non relational database is a plus.
● Payments related experience is a plus.
Develops high-quality code for features and bugs tasked by senior software engineers.
● Serves as a key contributor to code development on features and bugs to produce successful team sprints.
● Regularly collaborates with other developers to evaluate work for technical feasibility.
● Reviews new feature impact on an application and recognize potential risks.
● Creates technical documentation for new features that can be easily understood by peers.
● Writes and executes tests, including creating comprehensive unit tests.
● Performs peer code reviews to ensure quality of the codebase.
● Keeps abreast of new technologies.
● Ensures designs and projects created comply with design library guidelines, internal best practices, and coding conventions when applicable.
● All other duties as assigned.