Granicus | IT and Internal Support | St. Paul, MN
Granicus is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to continue to drive our teams to produce excellent software. As a Quality Assurance Manager at Granicus you will get to work with smart, driven QA engineers to enable their learning and growth. This role will allow you to help shape our testing and quality process. Your ideas about culture, process, and technical decisions of all sizes will be highly valued. You will collaborate on process and high-level thinking and care deeply about software quality and people management.
What You’ll Do
- Help refine our existing processes around QA and be a champion for these processes throughout the engineering organization
- Advocate for automated testing while also managing QA engineers focused on manual testing – and help define when to automate and when to manually test
- Define metrics for QA success and report on these metrics inside and outside the engineering group
- Be responsible for career development of QA engineers within your group.
- Run one-on-ones on a regular cadence
- Help QA engineers identify areas for improvement, create plans to improve, and execute improvements
Who You Are
- You have experience with and passion for testing (ideally within an agile development process)
- You have experience with testing of different types (automated, manual) and at different levels (unit, integration, regression)
- You have experience working in an environment using CI/CD
- You have experience with developing and reporting effective QA metrics to a wide range of audiences
- You can mentor QA engineers of all levels
- You have proven leadership skills and proven ability to execute on projects
- You have experience collaborating with all the different departments needed to make software run from Customer Support to Operations and Platform Engineering
- You are interested in the technology challenges faced by government offices
- You have a bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.