PowerSchool | R&D
Director - Software Development Engineering, ERP
You will lead a group of software developmentmanagers and development teams responsible for delivering rich and engagingexperiences that empower our customers to capture and share knowledge,communicate, learn new skills, and grow their careers. The team’s overall goalwill be to ensure successful delivery of features in an agile environment whilesafeguarding the high quality our customers expect from Powerschoolapplications.
We are looking for a Director who can lead and who is constantly innovating andevolving to build the next generation of our ERP Applications.
As the Director of Software Development Engineering for ERP Products in Bangalore, you would:
- Initially lead a minimum of 7 agile software development teams to build and maintain Powerschool ERP products
- Ensure work is planned, estimated, scheduled and delivered on-time with high quality
- Understand the business strategy and goals, translating those into actionable objectives and key results
- Have a business mindset, be pragmatic and know what to balance to get software delivered with the most impact on time
- Accountable for maintaining a high standard of product quality and code health, leveraging key stakeholders as required
- Have impressive communication and collaborative skills to manage and oversee projects with cross functional teams across the business and geographies
- Be a great networker, forming trusting relationships in Bangalore, Bethlehem (Pennsylvania) and Folsom (California) with our stakeholders and customers
- Be an ambassador for our culture, where employees and customers come first and acting with integrity
- Empower your teams, motivating and making your teams and people successful
- Assist direct reports with career growth and personal development
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure successful delivery of product scope