Commercial Contracts Administrator
Ping Identity | Legal (9140) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Commercial Contracts Administrator based out of our Denver headquarters, you will have responsibility for a broad range of contract management activities, including negotiating, structuring and administrating contractual documents with customers, partners and vendors of Ping. This position will reside within Ping’s legal department, and will work closely with sales, finance, professional services and other internal teams, as well as handling external negotiations. In addition to negotiating contracts, you will also be responsible for analyzing existing contracts to ensure compliance with company policies and other requirements, as well as identifying and implementing process improvements to aid in the increased efficiency of work streams.
Specifically, you will be expected to be able to:
- Work within company policies to negotiate and structure acceptable agreements, while also thinking creatively and practically to find unique situations to work around perceived roadblocks.
- Communicate clearly, confidently and respectfully with internal stakeholders at Ping as well as externally with its customers, partners and vendors, in each case both domestically and internationally.
- Proactively seek to identify ways to improve systems and processes, achieve scalability in increasing transaction volume and provide training to team members to increase efficiency.
- Effectively prioritize competing workload demands and be flexible in shifting those timelines as priorities change in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Develop organizational systems for the management and effective implementation of contractual obligations.
- Diligently exercise document version control to ensure proper record keeping.
Work in person from Ping’s downtown Denver headquarters.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a strong academic institution with a competitive GPA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking ability.
- Proactive, self-starter that is able to work effectively and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and basic computer applications.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.