Content Marketing Manager
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. The content will be leveraged across multiple channels including: email, social, and digital.
As a Content manager, you should perform well under tight deadlines, be detail-oriented, and able to work across multiple cross functional teams (including sales, sales operations, and product management).
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure optimal customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. Your content will help to raise brand awareness and adoption ultimately delivering more TOF conversions.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Manage content distribution across all channels
- Optimize content adoption based on Keyword gap analysis learning
- Optimize Nurture platform via marketing automation tools
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Marketo experience
- Familiarity with social media
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field