Director of Corporate Communications
Ping Identity | Marketing - Corporate Comm (7101)
Ping Identity is looking for a dynamic, passionate and innovative Director of Corporate Communications. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of Ping’s communications including public relations, internal communications and media strategy. A successful candidate will have extensive public relations and corporate communications experience within the technology industry (SaaS experience is preferred) and will play a critical leadership role in building and expanding the reputation and brand of Ping Identity. We are seeking a candidate who thrives in a very fast paced environment, enjoys working with a hungry and capable team, and can comfortably partner with executives to shape our communications strategy.
• Partnering with executive leadership, product teams and product marketing to develop and execute messaging and PR strategy for a high cadence of product and feature launch
• Lead a customer advocacy strategy to leverage customers to help tell the Ping Identity story.
• Collaborating with executive team on the development of a compelling thought leadership strategy with an innovative content plan to bring that to life.
• Build and continually develop relationships to educate press members on the unique and differentiating capabilities of Ping Identity.
• Owning our partner PR program and working with both external partners and internal stakeholders to drive awareness of announcements and launches.
• Enabling international teams through collaboration in areas such as product launches, international events and byline content.
• Drive communications strategy around partner program including driving awareness of key announcements and initiatives.
• Develop and own speakers bench through training, certifying, and continually developing Ping spokespeople, ensuring that they accurately represent Ping solutions.
• 10+ years’ experience in PR and media relations.
• Ability to simplify complex messages and highly technical solutions for all types of audiences.
• Experience managing public relations agencies.
• Exceptional writing skills.
• Must have a proven track record excelling in corporate messaging and positioning.
• Must be extremely creative and enjoy being creative.
• Experience in social media and leveraging communities to build reputation.
• Agency experience is highly desired but not required.
• Experience and understanding of data and metrics for tracking and measuring success.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
• Able to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities and partners with credibility.
• Strong internal/external presentation skills.
• Demonstrates creative energy in message delivery.
• Self-motivated, driven and passionate about PR and media strategy.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate complex and overlapping projects and timelines.
• A creative mindset and the ability to focus on identifying solutions and overcoming challenges.
• A strategic thinker who can handle details as well.
• Strong work ethic, honest and willing to go above and beyond.
• Exhibits emotional intelligence and team player attitude.
• Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills.