Talent Acquisition Partner
Omnitracs | OT MEX - Human Resource Svcs.
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner will play a crucial role in helping to ensure we continue to hire employees with the best possible skill sets who will also thrive in our corporate culture.
The right candidate for this position will be a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity. This Recruiter should have a focus on Operations, Support, Finance, and Sales, but also be able to perform in Product, Marketing, and other areas of the business.
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle all company's Areas that includes a search of candidates, tests, interviews and coordination of these, the realization of labor references and the closing of qualified candidates of all levels.
- Prepare reports on recruitment, hiring and accurately recording information in our candidate tracking system.
- Respond to questions related to offers, benefits, policies, procedures and support employees at all times.
- Develop materials and strategies that ensure successful recruitment searches.
- Make detailed personnel reports for Mexico and the United States.
· Provide day-to-day process management, ongoing education, support and coaching of recruiters to ensure effective, consistent recruiting processes are in place
· Monitor and track metrics to identify trending; redirect team as appropriate to ensure workload is managed to produce established goals; direct and monitor requisition process; evaluate recruitment costs and develop metrics for measuring value (open position, turnover costs, etc.)
- Work with functional leadership to develop and implement recruitment and sourcing strategies and new programs as needed.
· Bachelor's degree completed (Administration, Psychology, or related)
· 2-4 years of work experience in specialized IT Recruitment
· Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
· High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information.
· Excellent communication, presentation, time management, decision making, organization, and skills to solve problems.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Excellent organizational skills and oral / written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service.
· Ability to work independently on projects, as a member of our team.
· Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills are necessary.
· A fun personality but with a demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives, hiring managers and vendors.
· Working knowledge of any Applicant Tracking System.
· Proficient with PC and related applications particularly Excel and Word.
· Must demonstrate a high level of ethics and integrity.