Executive Assistant to Managing Director
DealerSocket | Engineering - CRM
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
Job Purpose Summary
The DealerSocket India team is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join us in Bengaluru, India. Your daily tasks will mainly consist of administrative support, including some aspects of planning and organizing, ensuring timely response to key correspondence, expense management, travel scheduling, and similar administration. As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you may be expected to pull together business information from various tools and present it. You’ll also manage the office of the managing director (MD). In this role, you will report directly to the managing director for India. You will also regularly and extensively partner with stakeholders throughout our global offices.
Essential Job Duties
- Oversee all aspects of general office administration, maintain calendar to co-ordinate workflow of meetings, maintain confidentiality in all aspects, interact with clients, and visitors, handle travel arrangements, open sort and distribute incoming correspondences
- Coordinating with relevant people involved, file and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports, set up and co-ordinate meetings and conferences.
- Send out calendar invite for executive meetings, send out agenda for the meeting, compile transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings, fix up meetings with vendors and outside
- Overseas visitors - Handling frequent visitors from USA, providing them with invitation letter for visa, booking hotel and transports and arranging conferences, co-ordination with travel agents on their air ticket confirmation to next destination and request
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordinates meetings both internally and externally;
- Makes travel and lodging arrangements as required
- Bachelor’s | Master’s degree
- 8+ years working experience
- 3 to 4 years of experience supporting MD’s office
- Must be willing to travel
- Good with Office tools- word, PowerPoint, excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Works effectively in a team setting
- Works efficiently across distributed teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Manage several activities in parallel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to translate customer and business needs to technical solutions
- The natural ability to be a champion for change
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
- Available to solve critical issues as necessary
- Occasional travel up to 10%