Training Coordinator Operations
Numerator | Operations
The position reports to Training Manager of Operations is responsible to coordinate with team leaders, SMEs and trainees to ensure efficient knowledge transfer to trainees during trainees. The Person will be focused to ensure the learning curve of trainees is on track.
- Expedite the self-learning curve and gain process knowledge of the aligned team(s).
- Coordinate the aligned team’s training for trainees. Training to be imparted by SMEs or self
- Ensure the training scheduled is adhered and training throughput is 90%
- Coordinate with team leaders to quickly align the trained associates in their teams
- Post training and GO LIVE, be a point of contact for trainees for initial 30 days
- Keep close vigilance on performance of the trainees in production and ensure glidepath is followed
- Evaluate and compare 30 days performance of trainees and report the observations to the management
- Be a SME for 30 days production trainees and support them in all people, process and technical aspects
- Full-Time Graduate (MBA preferred)
- Relevant experience of 5+ years in operations.
- 2+ years of experience in training related activities, preferably spanning over multiple geographies.
- Should have domain expertise in market research or from FMCG domain
- Should be solution oriented individual and think out of the box
- Should be Six Sigma Green Belt trained.
- Highly creative individual with balance of implementation and business knowledge as well as excellent ability to communicate concepts and design rationale