Product Management Internship Summer 2020
PowerSchool | Product Management
The Product Management intern will become involved in product strategy, management and development to help spearhead our transition to the product management / roadmap software, Aha!.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collect and organize in the Aha! tool key artifacts that support the PowerSchool roadmap and the strategy, investment and plan for each product. Work includes:
- Maintain existing competitor research in the Aha! Templates.
- Facilitate review and sign off on a standard set of personas and transfer to the Aha Template.
- Work with individual product managers to help them organize key artifacts like business cases, market research, interview notes and analysis, and survey analysis.
- Help communicate Aha! competitor and persona data organization structure and techniques to others on the Product Management team.
- Conduct additional competitor research to fill gaps in current research set and to add new competitors. Synthesize research and capture in Aha! template.
- Monitor data integrity by eliminating duplicate information or records.
- Review competitive intelligence entries and add to appropriate archive as new records enter our system through Salesforce competitive intelligence entries from Sales.
- Submit requests for information and archive information and evaluation documents received. Perform analysis on archived information and evaluation documents.
- Associate Degree; Bachelor’s degree, in progress, preferred
- Ability to multi-task and navigate quickly between applications (i.e. Salesforce to Aha! Salesforce to web browser)
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong attention to detail required
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive information a must!
- Aha! or SalesForce.com experience a plus
- K-12 education software or software product management or development experience a plus