Sales Financial Analyst
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Team Lead of Sales Operations. They will interact with the direct salesforce, sales operations, and sales leadership teams on a daily basis and also interface with Marketing, Information Systems, Legal, Finance, and People Operations on a regular basis. The Financial Analyst will be an analytical, detail-oriented professional who is able to manage a complex processes and responsibilities punctually and with a positive attitude.
- Produce all reporting and analysis on behalf of Corporate Sales Operations; including strategic Excel models and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage sales headcount capacity planning and analysis
- Manage product price book and help drive overall pricing strategy
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com; provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to sales reps and sales managers
- Utilize business intelligence systems and processes to enable informed decision making
- Perform ad hoc reports and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years Sales Operations/Finance experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical, strong organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker capable of working through problems quickly and align to overarching business goals
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Personable, outgoing, and persuasive team player
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing, and Executive leaders
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Apply now for our Financial Analyst role here at Ping Identity!