Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Regional Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a critical role in driving sales velocity for Ping Identity’s North America East region. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Operations and receive direction from the Vice President of North America East in a business management capacity. The Regional Senior Sales Ops Analyst will be an analytical, detail-oriented professional who is able to manage complex processes and responsibilities punctually and with a strategic mindset in order to support the North America East sales team.
The Regional Senior Sales Ops Analyst will interact with the direct salesforce, sales operations and sales leadership teams on a daily basis. They will also interface with Marketing, Information Systems, Legal, Finance, and People Operations on a regular basis in order to ensure the North America East salesforce is operating effectively.
- Drive sales velocity by facilitating deals through the inquiry-to-order process; working with reps on pricing strategy, legal on deal structure, finance/ accounting on deal terms and conditions, and approvals
- Assist sales reps with administration of customer contracts and order forms as required
- Support VP of North America East with their quarterly sales forecast on a weekly basis
- Manage corporate Deal Desk processes for the North America East region
- Operationalize territory account plans during annual planning process and perform ongoing maintenance of sales territories
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com; provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to sales reps and sales managers within the North America East region
- Utilize Business Intelligence systems and processes to enable informed decision making
- Provide training to reps on new systems, processes, policies, etc. in conjunction with respective business owners; i.e. Marketing, Finance, Legal, Information Systems
- Assist with regional sales headcount capacity planning and analysis
- Ensure sales reps and prospecting teams have the tools and information they need to be successful
- Produce and present financial and business results to the North America East team on quarterly basis
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years Sales Operations or Finance experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly
- Analytical, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing and Executive leaders