Manager, UK Marketing | London
Jamf | 800 - Marketing
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. Jamf is looking for an experienced and driven self-starter with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company. As Marketing Manager, you will lead a team of 2 marketing professionals, dedicated to the UK market. In this role, you will ensure that marketing efforts are successfully planned, executed and appropriately placed, and aligned with company initiatives and sales goals.
- Local execution of global marketing programs to create lead generation and/or brand awareness for specific target audiences and customer segments. These programs may include offline and online campaigns
- Design and execute local marketing activity to create lead generation and/or brand awareness for specific target audiences and customer segments.
- Coordinate, maintain, and execute marketing and advertising schedules, including deliverables, timelines, budgets, and both internal and external resources needed to support activity
- Coordinate, place, and manage digital, and other forms of advertising
- Select, plan, and execute events and tradeshows
- Serves as primary day-to-day point of contact with third- party vendors to coordinate execution of marketing programs, including negotiation of rates
- Monitor, analyse, and report on campaign performance, summarise key findings, recommend and make timely adjustments when necessary
- Identify tools and opportunities that support company business and marketing objectives
- Work in a team of 2, managing and coaching a marketing specialist. Developing staff to maximise potential, setting goals and objectives
- Creates an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a fast paced, rapidly evolving work environment (required), preferably with a technology or software company
- Management experience (required)
- Proven record of successfully completing large projects (required)
- Understanding of how marketing efforts support business objectives (required)
- General experience in media or media buying (required)
- General experience in interacting, negotiating and managing vendor relationships
- Ability to lead and motivate team members and co-workers
- Strong communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Technical aptitude and desire for continuous learning and advancement
- Experience with Mac and iOS management and enterprise technologies (preferred)
- Strong project management and creative problem-solving skills
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for people by constantly building and improving the best Apple enterprise solution in the world.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.