Test Engineer (OpenHR)
Advanced | Development
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE : Test Engineer
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
LOCATION : Baroda - India
REPORTING TO : Respective Line Manager
PROJECT : OpenHR (CloudHR)
Job Description: -
3 to 6 Years of experience in Manual and Automated testing.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Follow defined QA processes and best practices
- Perform all aspects of QA processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Self-motivated and self-driven in driving all QA aspects of releases
- Provide QA services and coordinating with peer QA resources
- Should be hands-on with Window & Web Application
- Should have good understanding of Automated Testing tool (Selenium, Test Complete)
- Basic to Advanced Database Knowledge (SQL)
- Candidate should have experience working into at-least one of these: Java/C++/C+; VB Script / Jscript / Java Script
- Knowledge of Security Testing (Acunetix)
- Knowledge of Performance testing