Mid-Market Account Executive
Lone Wolf Technologies | Sales
Lone Wolf Technologies is a rapidly growing company looking to hire an Account Executive to join our high performing sales team. As we expand throughout North America, you’ll build on your reputation as a sales guru with a focus on continued success with our best-in-class sales training and coaching.
As an Account Executive, you will generate sales with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate have the ability to exceed sales quotas. You will handle the business relationships for major accounts, sales, and the company. You must be detail-oriented and motivated. The Account Executive will work to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with Lone Wolf's goals, while maintaining a satisfied relationship with the client.
What Lone Wolf can offer:
- Earn: Competitive compensation (base salary + commission)
- Learn: Dive into both the Real Estate and Software industries
- Grow: Best-in-class sales training and coaching
- Intimacy of a mid-sized software company, with the resources of a Fortune 100 (Vista Equity Partners)
This may be your dream job if…
- Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
- You’re looking to promote a best-in-class product line that sells itself within a niche market.
- You consider yourself a self-starter, a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
- Hit the ground running and grow your sales over time as you become a product expert!
As an Account Executive you will be asked to:
· Actively develop opportunities, and execute a plan to transition sales prospects into clients swiftly while being mindful of the details
· Communicate value to prospective clients via telephone, email, web conferencing and text message.
· Manage sales calls to achieve successful engagement through relationship selling and negotiation.
· Have an inquisitive mindset and learn through questioning. Challenge the status quo.
· Actively research, develop, and perform detailed remote group presentations.
· Regularly communicate your activity; provide feedback on personal and product performance and challenges.
· Participate in group and one-on-one coaching sessions to hone your skills.
· Access our customer concierge representatives to support your client relationships.
· Build relationships cross-functionally with other members of the sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience in software sales or relevant role in the real estate
- Superior computer skills; proficient CRM's (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has good business sense
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to multi-task while efficiently managing priorities
- Demonstrable ability to effectively demonstrate capabilities and value of software products in person and in virtual settings (GoToMeeting, Zoom, Skype, etc.) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to speak effectively with a range of business leaders as you introduce, demonstrate, and solve workforce management challenges in the construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred not required
Some qualities that will make you successful in this role:
- Driven self-starter motivated to succeed and maximize earnings
- Ability to accept coaching/training and apply feedback
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- A good balance of self-reliance and a strong desire to learn and grow